GB/T5750.6-2006《生活飲用水標準檢驗方法金屬指標》、GB/ T 5750.5-2006《生活飲用水標準檢驗方法無機非金屬指標》、GB/ T 5750.4-2006《生活飲用水標準檢驗方法感官性狀和物理指標》、GB/ T 7494-1987《亞甲藍分光光度法》、GB/T11892-1989《-》
GB/T5750.6-2006 Standard Method of Inspection for Domestic Potable Water—Metallic Indices、GB/T5750.5-2006 Standard Method of Inspection for Domestic Potable Water—Inorganic Non-metallic Indices、GB/T5750.4-2006 Standard Method of Inspection for Domestic Potable Water—Sensory and Physical Indices、GB/T7494-1987 Methylene Blue Spectrum Intensity、GB/T11892-1989
I. Effect Statement
1. The test result of the report is only relevant to the test sample; the report is prohibited to print in whole or in part without the written approval of the testing agency;
2. The report shall be void without the stamp of the testing agency;
3. The duplicate copy of the report shall be void without the stamp of the testing agency;
4. The report shall be void upon being altered;
5. The test on the gasoline engine rarefaction combustor (researched and developed by professor Lan Jiaming) is entrusted by Guangzhou Hexingxin Industrial Development Co., Ltd, whose result has the certified inspection effect.
I. The appraisal report draws conclusions based on the following assumption conditions
1. On the appraisal date, no other authority such as mortgage is applied to the appraisal object, no sale behavior occurs on the appraisal object and there is no such circumstance that the appraisal object is sealed up according to the adjudgement of judicial and administrative authorities and other circumstances restrict the asset right.
2. The house and land ownership of the appraisal object is clearly defined and related expenses have been paid off.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amount and disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the certified public accountant’s judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments, we consider internal control relevant to the entity’s preparation of the financial statements in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances, but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on the effectiveness of the entity’s internal control. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and reasonableness of accounting estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
7.1 第6節中的檢測結果僅對第2節中描述的建材產品在第2節中指明的參數下有效。額外的易燃涂層或易燃底座會對產品的耐火性能產生不利的影響，使第6節中的檢 測結果不再有效。有額外的易燃涂層或在易燃底座上時，其耐火性能要單獨檢測。
7.2 檢測結果僅與建材產品樣本在特定檢測條件下的性能有關，而不是評估建材產品在 使用中存在潛在火災危險的唯一標準。
7.3 此檢測報告不能取代可能存在的依據德國建筑法（州立建筑條例）的所需建筑監督 證明。
The Company’s registered capital is RMB 500,000. Based on our examination and as at October 25, 1999, the Company had received capital contribution of RMB 500,000 contributed by its shareholders, including paid-in capital of RMB 500,000. The total assets related to the aforesaid capital contribution is RMB 500,000, including monetary capital of RMB 500,000.
This Capital Verification Report is not to be deemed as a guarantee or an assurance of the Company’s abilities in paying debts or operating as a going concern.